This is what you facing now
- SQL database is I/O bound
- Applications running on SQL are sluggish
- SQL databases dependent on shared storage suffer from latency problems
- Critical applications are constantly waiting on database performance, replication, index and temp filing
- Take times to generate report.
- Oracle’s licensing model inhibits efficient performance scaling via adding spindle
What you need
- High IOPS performance
- Low latency database solution
- Reduce server footprint and cost
- Increase application performance
- Host more VM/Application with fewer servers.
- Faster performance during generating report, batch processing, Query etc.
- Better performance and faster speed
- Greater storage with lesser investment and effort.
- Improved reliability.
- Accelerates performance of your applications.
- Makes your infrastructure future-proof.
- Enhances the performance by approximately 10 times
Flash Storage Impact
Performance and Scalability
- Get the highest IOPS and bandwidth, with the lowest latency
- Gain linear scalability
- Maximize query performance
- 80% of customers surveyed see 3x performance increase High Availability
- Speed mirroring, log shipping, and fail-over
- Decrease maintenance/service and disaster recovery time. Improve ROI
- Use less hardware, software licenses, and energy, and reduce administration workload
- Up to 50% cost savings over centralized storage